SALES 4.0 - Master in International Sales Management
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The yearly tuition fee of 14,670 €. A service fee of 1,000 € per year. Apply by February 29th, 2024 to receive an early bird tuition reduction of 2,935 €.
Bachelor's degree, preferably in economics, social or natural science, or engineering.
Students from a non-business/economics background are required to participate in a preparatory course prior to the start of the program. This course includes the fields Accounting, Marketing, Finance, Economics and Controlling.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Work experience not required (if given, a maximum of 2 years is recommended)
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application fees are set at 130 €. Registration fees are non-refundable.
To apply for the program, you must submit the following documents:
- Letter of motivation (half page).
- Photocopy of passport or identity card.
- Your resume (curriculum vitae).
- Transcripts of records of all years of higher education (certified copies) and current weighted average mark and/or expected final grade.
- Bachelor's degree - if you hold it already - original or certified copy.
- The score on a standardized English language test, dated no later than 2 years ago.
- GMAT score. In this case, applicants will be exempt from the online logic test.
For more information please check theCourse Website