Satellite Technology - Advanced Space Sуstеms
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- no admission restriction, but ability assessment (interview)
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
You must submit the following documents by email ([email protected]) and by post to:
Lehrstuhl Informatik 7 (SaTec),
Am Hubland Campus Süd,
University of Würzburg,
- Covering letter (including motivation).
- Certificates and degrees/diplomas of your education (duly signed and stamped copies).
- Transcripts of all completed courses (duly signed and stamped copies; JMU transcripts do not require verification).
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
- Curriculum Vitae including a recent photograph of the applicant, academic records, research papers, and professional experience.
- Fully filled application form from the International Office of the University of Würzburg. Please ignore the deadline in the application form, the correct deadline will always be published on the course webpage.
If your Diploma cannot meet the deadline, you may be admitted under certain conditions, provided that the Diploma is achieved by the 15th of September at the latest. An official document stating that you are likely to be awarded the degree by the start of the program must be sent in with your application. The document must be issued through and certified by a representative of the Academic Registrar's Office, the Examinations Office, or the equivalent of your institution. Certification from other staff members, such as faculty or university/college staff members, will not be acceptеd.
For more information please check theCourse Website