Security and Disaster Management
- Anytime (around the year)
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Blended learning
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fee: 645 €/month for 18 months; 525 €/month for 24 months; or 385 €/month for 36 months.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a non-business subject.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
If you have completed your bachelor’s degree with 180 credit points, you will subsequently need at least 2.5 years of relevant work experience.
Instead of a professional qualification via a first university degree, you will need:
- A university entrance qualification (“Hochschulzugangsberechtigung”).
- A completed vocational training program, and
- Relevant full-time work experience after the vocational training (in general, at least four years).
In this case, you will also take the aptitude test.
You need relevant full-time professional experience following your first university degree (in general, at least two years). To be deemed relevant, this experience must relate to your desired MBA study program.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website