Sensor Systems Technology
- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a field appropriate to the profile of the master’s course.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
An ECTS rating of at least “B” or an overall grade of 2.3 or better. In the case of applicants from abroad, a conversion to the German system of marking will be undertaken in accordance with the Central Office for Foreign Education (ZAB).
If the number of places is not fulfilled, applicants with degrees defined in the previous degree and an overall grade of at least 2.5 may also be admitted, provided they achieve a sufficiently good score with regard to the ranking list of the Evaluation Numbers.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For a successful application submission you need:
- Please register via the online platform.
- CV (curriculum vitae).
- Bachelor's certificate (may be submitted later).
- Transcript of records (necessary immediately, all universities you studied at).
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
- Secondary school certificates.
- Copy of passport.
- It is strongly recommended to send the GRE test and, for students from India, additional GATE tests, if available.
- Optionally, you can submit a statement of purpose, and recommendation letter(s) by your professors/employers.
It is not possible to send back the application papers. Do not send original documents. But when you get admission, you have to show the original documents. If there is something incorrect, your admission is canceled.
For more information please check theCourse Website