Service Management & Engineering
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in economics, computer science, information technology, business engineering, physics or a related subject.
Basic knowledge in higher mathematics or stochastic.
Basic knowledge in one of the following fields:
- Theoretical and technical computer science.
- Operations research.
- Micro- and macroeconomics.
- Production technology.
- Manufacturing engineering.
- Measurement and control technology.
- Circuit technology.
Under certain circumstances, other degrees may be accepted (e.g. depending on professional experience).
A minimum of 1 - 2 years of professional experience in the specific field of the Master Program (depending on the first degree´s level); HECTOR Schools recommendation is over 3 years.
References are needed as evidence.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Before starting the application process, it is recommended that you have the following documents at hand:
- Curriculum vitae.
- Certificates (e.g. Bachelor certificate, transcript of records, diploma supplement).
- Passport photograph.
- Job reference (official letter of your current employer that states your position and how long you have been working there; signed by CEO or HR manager).
- Letter of recommendation regarding your skills (e.g. by your employer, former employer, or former professor).
- English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Optionally, other documents proving your qualification.
- Declaration of financial support.
As the university has a rolling application process, applications can be submitted throughout the whole year. However, for an intake in the same year, it is recommended to submit the application until July, especially if a visa is required.
For more information please check theCourse Website