Joint Master's in Ship and Offshore Technology
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The University of Strathclyde charges 11,550 GBP (approx. 12,712 €) per academic year to Scotland and EU residents, 11,950 GBP (approx. 13,094 €) per academic year to other UK residents, and 24,550 GBP (approx. 27,020 €) per academic year to non-EU residents.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a marine or marine-related engineering subject.
Normally a first-class or second-class honors degree (or international equivalent).
Knowledge of structural mechanics, hydrostatics, fluid dynamics, ship resistance and propulsion, and ship design is essential.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website