Joint Master's in Ship and Offshore Technology
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The University of Strathclyde charges 11,950 GBP (approx. 13,962 €) per academic year to Scotland and EU residents, 11,950 GBP (approx. 13,962 €) per academic year to other UK residents, and 24,550 GBP (approx. 28,684 €) per academic year to non-EU residents.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a marine or marine-related engineering subject.
Normally a first-class or second-class honors degree (or international equivalent).
Knowledge of structural mechanics, hydrostatics, fluid dynamics, ship resistance and propulsion, and ship design is essential.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: No individual band less than 5.5.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website