Simulation Based Engineering
- Both semesters
- directly at University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of engineering and natural sciences.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
If you have obtained a bachelor's degree with only 180 ECTS there is a possibility to substitute the missing 30 ECTS credit points with qualified work experience, gained after your first academic degree.
At least one year of work experience in the respective field of studies (i.e. in the field of engineering and natural sciences), gained after first academic degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
If your relevant pre-studies were acquired outside of Germany, you need a VPD from uni-assist.
You need to submit the following documents to uni-assist:
- Officially certified copy of bachelor's degree certificate including a complete transcript of records and diploma supplement (the latter if available).
- Officially certified copy of the current transcript of records in case studies are not completed yet (important: the transcript has to be up-to-date, otherwise audit can be rejected).
- CV (illustration of education - school career).
- Copy of personal ID or passport.
- Proof of a name change (e.g. copy of the marriage certificate) if the proof of education is not issued in the current name.
- APS certificate (in case the bachelor's degree was absolved in China, Mongolia, or Vietnam).
You can also find information on the necessary documents on the homepage of uni-assist, as well as information on certification and, if necessary, translation.
Proof of language knowledge does NOT have to be sent to uni-assist.
It is recommended to apply as early as possible. You can apply for the VPD at uni-assist before the application period at the University of Applied Sciences Ingolstadt starts. Please plan to have received your VPD until the end of the application period of the university at the very latest.
For more information please check theCourse Website