Small Enterprise Promotion and Training (SEPT)
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- 6000 € for the whole program, plus the semester fee.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Minimum two years of professional experience in the area of SME promotion and training.
Students from India with a three-year bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply if they fulfill the following:
- Minimum grade: First division/class 60% and above or A = Very Good and above or a GPA from 3.00 onwards.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Chinese and Vietnamese applicants are required to submit an APS-Certificate.
Prepare electronic copies (PDF) of the necessary documents:
- Motivation letter of a maximum of two pages, which describes your motivation and merits for being part of the SEPT MBA program, dated and signed by you.
- Curriculum-Vitae in EUROPASS FORMAT, dated and signed by you.
- Original or certified copy of a School-leaving certificate (high school diploma), giving right of entry to higher education in the home country*.
- Original or certified copy of degree certificates and transcripts indicating the final grades; accompanied by an explanation of the grading system*.
- Original English examination score report or an original certified copy. The score report should be no more than two years old. See language requirements for more info.
- Original official letter(s) as proof of employment for at least two years from the previous and/or current employer*.
- Two original letters of recommendation (at least one from your current or former employer; the other can be from the academic field).
- DAAD EPOS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM (if applying for DAAD EPOS scholarship).
- DAAD CHECKLIST completed and signed.
- In case you applied for a different scholarship, a letter of confirmation of scholarship-donor or status of the application procedure (i.e., copy of a letter of application).
* All certificates and transcripts not issued originally in German or English must be translated into either English or German by a recognized/sworn translator. The translation must be submitted original or certified copy.
For more information please check theCourse Website