Small Enterprise Promotion and Training
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- 6000 € for the whole program, plus the semester fee.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in economics, social sciences, natural sciences or engineering, or a comparable university degree.
Minimum standard period of study: 4 years.
Students from India with a 3 year bachelor's degree are eligible to apply if they fulfill the following requirement: Minimum grade: First division/class 60% and above or A = Very Good and above or a GPA from 3.00 onwards.
Professional experience of usually at least two years.
- The maximum age is 35.
- Excellent computer skills, at least in the use of software for word processing (e.g. MS-Word), spreadsheets (e.g. MS-Excel) and statistical analysis programs (e.g. SPSS, STATA).
- Basic knowledge of economics and/or economic issues.
- Chinese, Vietnamese and Mongolian applicants are required to submit an APS-Certificate.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
In addition to the submission of this online application form, the following documents must be sent via postal mail and arrive in the SEPT offices before or on the deadline.
- Motivation letter of a maximum of 2 pages, which describes your motivation and merits for being part of the SEPT program.
- One comprehensive curriculum-vitae.
- One original certified copy of the school-leaving certificate (high school diploma), giving right of entry to higher education in the home country.
- One original certified copy of university diplomas, degree certificates and transcripts indicating the final grades, accompanied by an explanation of the grading system.
- One original English examination score report or an original certified copy of it (see language requirements).
- Original official letter(s) as proof of employment for at least two years from the previous and/or current employer.
- Two original letters of recommendation, one academic and one professional.
- DAAD EPOS Scholarship Application Form (if applying for DAAD EPOS scholarship).
- Letter of confirmation of scholarship-donor IF applicable or status of the application procedure (i.e. copy of a letter of application).
All documents related to the academic background (e.g. school leaving certificate, bachelor degree, academic transcripts, etc.) must be submitted as original certified copies. A certified copy should have an ink signature and ink stamp confirming that it is a true copy of the original. The term original certified copy means the applicant must submit the document that carries the original ink stamp and ink signature and not a photocopy or scanned printed copy of the certified copy. All certificates and transcripts not issued originally in German or English must be translated into either English or German by a recognized/sworn translator. The translation must be submitted either as original or as an original certified copy. Application documents cannot be returned, therefore please refrain from sending original academic documents such as school leaving certificate and degree certificate. After your written application has been submitted and reviewed, you may be contacted for further information or interview. Incomplete or late applications will not be taken into consideration. The submission of a complete and correct application is the entire responsibility of the applicant. Please be aware that an automatic confirmation of receipt of the application will not be given.
For more information please check theCourse Website