Smart Energy Systems
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- On campus
Smart Energy Systems Master's Program Introduction
Five Reasons to choose this Master's Program
The application requirements for the study program in “Smart Energy Systems” are:
Previous bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in:
- Engineering Sciences (e.g. Applied Engineering Sciences)
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Supply Engineering
- A comparable subject.
Min ECTS required:
- 180 ECTS*.
* The scope of the previous degree should usually comprise 210 ECTS credits, but at least 180 ECTS credits are required.
The overall examination grade must be of at least 2.3 (German grading system).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
Before applying, please register online in the applicant portal of Ansbach University of Applied Sciences. You will need a valid e-mail address for this purpose.
If you have acquired your school-leaving or educational qualifications abroad, you must submit them to uni-assist e.V. for assessment in the form of an officially certified copy and an officially certified German or English translation.
For more information please check theCourse Website