- Both semesters
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Technical Computer Science, Microsystems Technology or Mechanical Engineering oriented degrees.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following additional documents must be submitted with the application form. Please note all certified copies must be officially endorsed by a German embassy or consulate.
- A certified copy of university entrance qualification (e.g. high school Diploma or A-Levels). A certified translation of the original diploma into English or German is required.
- A certified copy of your first academic degree. A certified translation of the original diploma into English or German is required.
- A certified copy of the academic record provided by the university (i.e. transcripts of all courses taken at university and the grade obtained). A certified translation of the original diploma into English or German is required.
- Curriculum vitae in English or German.
- Proof of English and German language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation in English or German, minimum one page, but no more than two typewritten A4 pages in length.
- Two letters of recommendation from persons in a position to judge the academic abilities and motivation of the applicant. A certified translation of the original diploma into English or German is required.
- Copies of other relevant documents, if available e.g. references from employers which indicate applicant's aptitude for the master’s program.
- In the case of acceptance of a student with a degree from a university outside the European Union, the student is responsible for submitting transcripts of records certified in writing by that institute. Failure to do so may result in retraction of the offer of acceptance.
For more information please check theCourse Website