Social Entrepreneurship for Sustainable Development
- Summer semester
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree. 5 ECTS Basic knowledge of economics
Alternatively, an oral exam is to be taken. The exam takes place online.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
In the case of a bachelor's degree with only 180 ECTS credits, the existing qualification gap of 30 ECTS credits must be filled by proving or successfully completing one of the following prior achievements:
- Co-authorship of a research publication in English (research paper).
- At least 6 months of verifiable full-time professional experience after obtaining the bachelor's degree in an occupation relevant to the study content of the degree program (evidence by employment contract and/or employment references).
- Successful completion of an admission examination in the form of a written scientific paper in English. You apply informally in English and only by e-mail by the end of the respective deadline:
- Deadline for application period summer semester: 25th of November.
- Deadline for the application period winter semester: 24th of May.
Please contact the head of the study program for the provision of such proof:
- Proof of additional subjects taken amounting to 30 ECTS from a previous degree program
Grade 2.3 or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
The following documents must be submitted by the application deadline at the latest:
- Application form.
- Curriculum vitae.
- A copy of your high school certificate.
- A copy of your bachelor's degree with at least 210 ECTS Points and a final mark of 2.3 or better. It is necessary that you finish your bachelor's before ends the application deadline.
- If your bachelor's degree only has 180 ECTS, you are still able to apply (please check the previous degree field).
- Proof of English knowledge (see language requirements).
- Proof of German knowledge (see language requirements). This certificate has to be provided, at the latest, by the enrollment process.
All applicants who have not obtained their bachelor's degree in Germany must upload their certificates via the uni-assist online portal for further checks.
For more information please check theCourse Website