Social Work as a Human Rights Profession
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- Blended learning
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The 4th semester costs only 500€
Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline, e.g., social work, social sciences, law, humanities or cultural sciences.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
All applicants must have at least one year of practical experience in a relevant field (social development and human rights practice, etc).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please submit the following documents (in the below-mentioned order) via e-mail to email@example.com:
- Letter of motivation: English, two pages, 12 pt font size, 1.5 line spacing
- Curriculum vitae: English.
- Certificates and academic records: undergraduate degree and transcript of academic records (to be validated upon arrival. Do not include high school or secondary school certificates).
- Two letters of evaluation: recommendations from past or current employers and/or academic references (not older than one year at day of application), signed and stamped.
- Work certificates: attestation of at least 12 months of full-time practical experience in a field relevant to social work and human rights.
- English language proficiency: language certificate, attestation of the language of conduct in your undergraduate degree.
- Proof of financial ability: statement of financial support, scholarship letter, or bank statements that prove liquidity.
The university only accepts digital copies. Please send your documents as one single PDF file.
Your documents (certificates, academic transcript of records, grading) have to be submitted in their original language, together with a certified translated copy in German or English.
Please make sure to state the period of your occupation(s) (start and end dates) and workload (part-time/full-time job) in your CV, your letters of recommendation as well as all your work certificates.
For more information please check theCourse Website