International Master in Sociolinguistiсs and Μultilingualism
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- If you apply with international certificates, you will be informed in your letter of admission whether you are subject to a fее.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the humanities or social sciences. The degree must be recognized by all partner universities as a qualification for admission to the Master's degree program.
The degree needs to have a linguistic or philological component of at least 30 CP. If the bachelor's degree has not yet been completed by the time of application, the applicant must provide proof of two-third of the required subject-specific credit points by the end of the application deadlinе.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
100 € (should be paid before sending the application documents)
For more information please check theCourse Website