Sociology of Inequality
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in a subject relevant for the Master's Program Sociology of Inequality, e.g. sociology, social science, political science, economics or a comparable program.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Grade 2.5 "good" in the German grading system or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least grade C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Please upload and submit the following documents along with your online application:
- Documentation of the academic degree including a detailed description of your coursework and performance assessments. If you have not received your examination certificate by the end of the application deadline, please attach documentation of all your examination results so far.
- Documentation of English language skills (see language requirements).
- Curriculum vitae.
- If applicable, current certificate of enrolment or proof of exmatriculation (if you have studied at a German university, please indicate your "Fachsemester" and "Hochschulsemester").
- If your application documents are not available in German or English, you will need to have them translated. Please submit a German or English translation of your documents along with the original versions.
- Applicants from China, India, and Vietnam: APS certificate (original) issued by the German Embassy of your home country.
For more information please check theCourse Website