Software Engineering for Industrial Applications
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Total tuition fee of 12,600 €.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in software engineering or similar.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
One year of relevant work experience. Work experience as freelancer is not accepted.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Degree certificate. The university where you completed your previous studies has to be listed as H+ in the anabin database set up by the German Ministry of Education. In case you have completed other study programs (bachelor level or higher) in addition to the mentioned studies, please also upload the respective documents (degree certificate and transcript of records). Provisional degree certificates can only be accepted in individual cases. They have to confirm clearly that the study program has been completed successfully. Usually, they have to be recently issued (not older than one year at the time of application).
- Transcript of records. Please upload an official marksheet/transcript of records/list of modules and grades for all study programs you completed with a degree certificate (in addition to the degree certificate uploaded in the section above). The document has to be issued by your university and has to contain the list of all your modules and grades in all semesters/study years. The document will be rejected if pages/semesters are missing.
- Certificate of work experience. Please upload proof of at least one year of work experience after completion of your bachelor’s degree. If you only have acquired the required minimum of work experience, make sure the documents submitted under “Degree certificate” and “Transcript of Records” contain the exact end date of your studies. This date will be needed to check whether you fulfill the one year requirement. Your work experience can only be proven through documents confirming that you worked for the company. A work contract or offer letter does not show that you really worked for the company. Therefore, work contracts and offer letters are not sufficient as proof of work experience. In individual cases, they can however be uploaded to add information missing in the service certificate (or similar). Internships can be considered in individual cases, but only in combination with other relevant work experience.
- Certificate of English and German language. See language requirements. Language certificates should not be older than 3 years (dating back from your intended study begin at Hof University, i.e. March 15 or October 1).
- Motivational letter. Please upload a personal motivation letter (1-2 pages)for the specific master’s program you are applying for. If you apply for several programs, please also submit different motivation letters. If you upload a motivation letter directed to another study program/university, this can be a reason for rejection. The document has to contain at least the following information:
- Why are you interested in this specific master’s program at Hof University Graduate School?
- Which aspects of the Master’s program are particularly interesting for you?
- What is your educational/professional background? Why are you especially qualified for the program?
- Why studying in Germany? Your background regarding Germany/German language?
- Curriculum vitae/resume. Please upload your curriculum vitae (1-3 pages). Please respect a chronological order and make sure that the uploaded documents and the CV correspond with each other. An incomplete or inconsistent CV can be a reason for rejection of your admission. The document has to contain at least the following information:
- Your personal data: last name, first name, address, birth date.
- Your previous studies: exact dates (month/year), name of the institution (college and university, if applicable), city/country, name of the study program(s). Please also mention studies you did not yet finish.
- Your work experience: exact dates, name of the company/employer, position, city/country.
- Your language skills: especially your German and English language level should be clearly indicated.
- Passport/ID card. Please make sure that in your application, you indicate your name (family name and given name) as mentioned in your passport/ID-card.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website