Software Engineering for Industrial Applications
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in software engineering or similar.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180 (or 210 ECTS, depending on the home country).
In addition to completing your first university degree, you need the following practical experience to be admitted to this degree program:
1 year of work experience in the field of information technology.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- A Bachelor's degree in software engineering or similar from an accredited university - 210 ECTS or equivalent (depending on the home country).
- Proficiency in English (see language requirements).
- One year of work experience.
- Motivation letter.
- Basic language skills in German (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website