Software Engineering for Industrial Applications
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Total tuition fee of 13,200 €.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in software engineering or similar.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
One year of relevant work experience. Work experience as freelancer is not accepted.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Previous degree certificate.
- Language proof (see language requirements).
- Copy of your ID or passport (Non-EU applicants).
- Current CV.
- Motivational letter (only required for specific programs - see application portal).
- Applicants who gained their higher education entrance qualification in the following countries must submit their certificates to the academic evaluation center (APS) before applying at Hof University: China, India, Mongolia, or Vietnam. Please note that applicants from those countries cannot be admitted without the required APS certificate and must also submit the APS certificate when applying for a visa at a German embassy.
For more information please check theCourse Website