- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The yearly tuition fee is, for the 90 ECTS & 120 ECTS version, 11,988 € for the EU applicants and 13,188 € for the non-EU applicants. For the 60 ECTS version is 13,000 € for the EU applicants, and 14,300 € for the non-EU applicants.
Bachelor of Science in engineering, computer science, mathematics, business engineering, business informatics, etc.
Basic knowledge in object-oriented programming.
Professionals form companies (in part. 60 ECTS master).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection