South Asian Cultural and Religious History/Classical Indology
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in South Asian science or an equivalent degree from a humanities degree.
If the degree is not yet available by the end of the application period, a preliminary certificate from the university regarding the achievements so far is sufficient, with the promise that the corresponding course of study is expected to be completed by the start of the semester for which admission is requested will be completed. The applicant takes part in the admission procedure with an average grade, which is determined on the basis of his previous examinations.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With at least 67.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Motivation letter of at least one and a maximum of two A4 pages, written personally by the applicant, in which the motives for starting the master's program are set out.
- A tabular CV with a maximum of 3 pages.
- Transcript of records.
- Bachelor's degree certificate.
- High school diploma.
- English language proficiency (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website