- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Full program tuition for two years of study for the April 2023 intake is 21,990 €. You can choose to pay for the master’s program in one installment or you can spread the payments over four installments (first installment – 8,796 €; three installments – 4,398 € each). The tuition fee for the April 2024 intake is 24,990 €. In addition to the tuition fee, students have to pay an organisation fee of €307.54 per semester which includes a public transport ticket for 6 months.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any subject. However, a bachelor’s degree in engineering is of advantage.
Minimum of one year’s work experience gained after graduation (including relevant internship periods).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You start your application for the MSE study program by completing the online application form. You will also need to submit the PDF copies of the following documents in English:
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Motivation letter explaining what you hope to achieve during your studies, what qualifies you as a top candidate, what are your career goals, etc.
- Transcripts and certificates to all higher education institutions attended (if not originally in English – certified copies).
- Two recommendations (one – from your last/current employer; the second one – from an academic supervisor and/or previous employer).
- Proof of language proficiency (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website