- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any subject. However, a bachelor’s degree in engineering is of advantage.
Minimum of one year’s work experience gained after graduation (including relevant internship periods).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You start your application for the MSE study program by completing the online application form. You will also need to submit the PDF copies of the following documents in English:
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Motivation letter explaining what you hope to achieve during your studies, what qualifies you as a top candidate, what are your career goals, etc.
- Transcripts and certificates to all higher education institutions attended (if not originally in English – certified copies).
- Two recommendations (one – from your last/current employer; the second one – from an academic supervisor and/or previous employer).
- Proof of language proficiency (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website