Sport Science for Health
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in sport science or a related subject with obvious links to sports science.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Minimum grade "good" or equivalent.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Curriculum vitae in English or German.
- Officially certified copy of your original bachelor's degree certificate, with an official translation into German or English, documentation of the completed academic degree (minimum grade "good" or equivalent).
- Officially certified copy of your academic transcript for each year/semester of study, showing subjects taken and grades obtained, with an official translation into German or English, if applicable. Students in the final year of study: an officially certified copy of your academic transcript to date, showing subjects taken and grades obtained, with an official translation into German or English, if applicable.
- Documentation of English language skills (original or certified copy). See language requirements.
- Description of the applicant's educational/career background on one to two pages (in English) with regard to the intended career goal.
- Documentation of the title and grade of the first degree thesis. If a thesis was not required for your degree, please provide evidence of the title and grade of another substantial piece of written work completed during your studies (through an official document, e.g. an academic transcript or a letter confirming the title and grade.) Please submit officially certified copies of originals and officially certified translations into English or German.
- Applicants from China, India, and Vietnam: APS certificate (original) issued by the German Embassy of your home country.
- Documentation of scientific and professional achievements that are relevant for the subject sport science (training, work experience, activities in physical education, research activities and research stays at other institutions [certified copy]).
- Optional: Documentation of achievements in sport (participation in competitions, national teams, A-teams).
For more information please check theCourse Website