Sports, Exercise and Human Performance
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
You must meet the following requirements:
- At least 10 Credit-Points in statistics (e.g. advanced statistics and/or experimental methods).
- At least 5 Credit-Points in biology, especially in sports and/or biomechanics.
- At least 5 Credit-Points in psychology, especially sports psychology and/or neuroscience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents have to be submitted:
- Certificate of the general university entrance qualifications (e.g., Abitur-Zeugnis).
- Certificate of the profession qualifying degree (if not available yet, it is necessary to submit a preliminary certificate of at least 150 Credit-Points within the first five semesters, if the current university does not provide a preliminary document, an official transcript of records is temporarily sufficient).
- Certificate about sufficient language skills in English (see language requirements).
- Personal data sheet.
- Certificate about prior study and test performances (transcript of records).
- If applicable further documents that prove the suitability for this graduate program.
- If applicable a motivational letter (must contain the specific interests in the program and the location Münster).
- If applicable documents that prove the existence of a hardship provision (e.g. certificate of disability).
For more information please check theCourse Website