SPRING - Spatial Planning for Regions in Growing Economies
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fee for the first year in TU Dortmund is 550 €. For the second year is 3,355.50 € in Ghana, 2,632 € (matriculation and registration) in the Philippines, 3,150 $ (around 2,960 €) in Tanzania, 2,105 € in Chile, and 3,000 $ (around 2,819 € for scholarship for academic and administrative assistance and field of study) in Brazil.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in spatial planning, regional planning, urban planning, or a discipline with a planning-relevant focus.
Professional experience in a planning-related field.
A strong commitment to further work in regional development planning is desirable.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website