Strategic Marketing Management
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree. Completed examinations in one of the following subjects:
- business studies and/or economics with at least 30 ECTS points,
- communications studies and/or media studies with at least 30 ECTS points,
- social sciences and/or psychology with at least 30 ECTS points.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
If you have pursued a non-economic Bachelor's degree or are missing some quantitative ECTS points, ISM offers a pre-master's program to prepare you for this course.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website