Strategic Sports Management
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee for all campuses is 5,700 € per semester for EU and non-EU students. Monthly payments are possible. There is an enrollment fee of 600 € for EU & EWR students and 1,500 € for non-EU students. Early bird discounts are available. Please check the course page for further details.
You can choose between the regular track (4 semesters, 120 ECTS) or the fast track (3 semesters, 90 ECTS). For the fast track, the semester abroad is omitted and you shorten your internship period.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Sports Management or Economics. Alternatively, applicants could have successfully completed examinations at the bachelor level or higher studies amounting to at least 30 ECTS points from the subject areas of Economics, Marketing, PR, or Market Research. Missing subject-specific ECTS points can be replaced by qualified work experience or corresponding internships. If you need more ECTS points, also taking the ISM Pre-Master program (which starts each spring semester) will allow you to acquire missing ECTS.
Required ECTS credits:
- 180 for the standard track.
- 210 for the fast track. An alternative admission to Fast Track is possible via demonstrated work experience or by taking the ISM Pre-Master.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
Application Procedure & Selection
This is what you need for the initial check of your application:
- A successfully completed bachelor's degree (transcript of records). See the previous degree field for further information.
- The required application documents (see below).
- Successful participation in the ISM admission test.
In addition to the general admission requirements, the following examination results must have been achieved in the first-degree program:
- First-degree certificate (see the previous degree for further information).
Please register online for an admission test. You will then receive a confirmation of enrollment with a link to the application portal and the concrete date of your test. There you can upload the following documents that are needed from you:
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Copy of your national ID card.
- A digital passport photo (colored, jpg format, high resolution).
- Letter of motivation.
- Certified (authenticated) copy of your first-degree certificate (in English or German). If the certificate is not yet available at the time of application, please submit the current overview of grades of the examinations completed up to this point (transcript of records). If you have obtained an international degree, please contact your student advisors to check admission requirements.
- Proof of English language knowledge (see language requirements).
- Proof of health insurance in Germany (can be submitted at a later time too).
For more information please check theCourse Website