Strategic Sports Management
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Early Bird Discount: Save 1,500 € for the fall term when you sign a contract by March 15th. Last Call Discount: Save 500 € for the fall term when you sign a contract by June 15th.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Sports Management, Marketing or General Management. Alternatively, applicants must have successfully completed studies in sports science, fitness, health, fashion, event, tourism, or law, as well as examinations at the level of a bachelor's degree or higher with a total of at least 30 ECTS credits in business administration.
Required ECTS credits: 180 (210 for the fast track).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
Application Procedure & Selection
This is what you need for the initial check of your application:
- A successfully completed bachelor's degree (transcript of records) comprising at least 180 ECTS points (for the Fast Track option: 210 ECTS points), or an equivalent course of study at an university, university of applied sciences or a foreign university of equivalent level.
- The required application documents (see below).
- Successful participation to the ISM admission test.
In addition to the general admission requirements, the following examination results must have been achieved in the first degree program:
- Applicants to the program must have completed their first degree in Sports Management, Marketing or General Management. Alternatively, applicants must have successfully completed studies in sports science, fitness, health, fashion, event, tourism, or law, as well as examinations at the level of a bachelor's degree or higher with a total of at least 30 ECTS credits in business administration.
- If you need more ECTS points, taking the ISM Pre-Master program (starts each spring semester) will allow you to additionally acquire missing ECTS points.
Please register online for an admission test. You will then receive a confirmation of enrollment with a link to the application portal and the concrete date of your test after your registration for the admission test day. There you can upload the following documents that the university needs from you:
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Copy of your national ID card.
- A digital passport photo (colored, jpg format, high resolution).
- Letter of motivation.
- Certified (authenticated) copy of your first degree certificate (in English or German). If the certificate is not yet available at the time of application, please submit the current overview of grades of the examinations completed up to this point (transcript of records). If you have obtained an international degree, please contact your student advisors to check admission requirements.
- Proof of English language knowledge (see language requirements).
- Proof of health insurance in Germany (can be submitted at a later time too).
For more information please check theCourse Website