Strategy & Organization
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor of Science degree in economics, business, management, or closely related disciplines (B.Sc.). Alternatively, a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics, business, management, or closely related disciplines (B.A.) is required, including 30 ECTS credits in methodology.
This degree program also addresses prospective students having acquired a multidisciplinary bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS credits) with at least 90 ECTS credits in economics, business, management, or closely related disciplines, including at least 30 ECTS credits in methodology (with at least 10 credits in quantitative methodology and a maximum of 10 credits in law).
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You apply via the campus management system UWE. After setting up your personal applicant account, please enter all the required information and upload the following documents:
- Proof of academic qualification in economics, business or management, or in a multidisciplinary degree program including economics, business, or management with at least 180 ECTS credits or a regular period of study of at least six semesters (see previous degree field). If your degree certificate is not yet available, please submit the current transcript of records.
- A tabular CV.
- A letter of motivation that addresses the following questions:
- Why do I want to study "Strategy & organization" (M.Sc.)?
- Why would I like to study at Witten/Herdecke University?
- What do I expect from Witten/Herdecke University, and what can Witten/Herdecke University expect from me?
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
If you would like to send further documents, such as internship certificates or evidence of your economic, social, sporting, or political commitment, you can do so by email to [email protected]
For more information please check theCourse Website