Supply Chain Management (distance learning)
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fee of 420 € per month. Also, students from the EU are required to pay a one-time registration fee of 480 € (for non-EU students: 750 €). Please note: non-EU/EEA citizens will be asked to pay the amount for 12 months of the respective course fees as well as the one-time registration fee in advance. It is also mandatory for the student to pay the amount for 12 months of the respective course fees for an additional year at the latest 3 months before the start of the new academic year.
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), preferably in logistics, business engineering, economics, information technology, or related disciplines.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
This study program is based in:
1a) Campus Leverkusen
1b) Campus Münster
For more information please check theCourse Website