Supply Chain Management M.Sc. - Sustainable SCM
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee for students from non-EWR countries is 4,700 € per semester (783 € per month) + one-off enrollment fee of 1,000 € (not refundable). You can get a discount of 3% for annual payment and 5% for full payment. No information regarding the fee for applicants from EWR countries.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Logistics, Business Engineering, Economics, Engineering, IT, and/or equivalent subjects.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
University entrance qualification or equivalent.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For an application you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent university degree (e.g. Diploma) with a minimum of 180 credit points (ECTS) in Logistics, Business Engineering, Economics, Engineering, IT, and/or equivalent subjects.
- One of the following qualifications: General university entrance qualification, University of Applied Sciences entrance qualification, North Rhine-Westphalia extended university entrance qualification, or for international applicants: university entrance qualification or equivalent.
- Health insurance certificate.
- Certification of proficiency in English (see language requirements). This requirement is waived for students from countries where English is the official language of education.
Important information: Please verify the specific visa deadlines for your country before beginning your studies in Germany. You will only be able to enroll at the university if you have a visa valid for study in Germany. Please contact the German embassy in your home country to obtain the specific deadlines.
Applicants from India have to take into consideration that they will be required to have their documents verified by the Academic Evaluation Centre New Delhi (APS-India) before applying for a visa.
This study program is based in:
1a) Campus Leverkusen
1b) Campus Münster
For more information please check theCourse Website