- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in:
- in mathematics/statistics-oriented study of mathematics, business mathematics, or statistics;
- in business administration, economics, or sociology and at least 24 ECTS in the field of mathematics, statistics, or quantitative methods (out of which at least 5 ECTS have to be from mathematics and 10 ECTS from statistics);
- in a related program and at least 30 ECTS in the field of mathematics, statistics, or quantitative methods.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
You can find the current examination regulations on the course website. Since the examination regulation is a legal document, it is only available in German.
Applicants with final grades between 2.1 and 2.5 and/or a Bachelor's degree in subjects not explicitly mentioned above must include a letter of motivation with regard to the study program with their application. The examination board will decide on the relevance of the programs and the acceptance of lower final grades on a case-by-case basis.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website