Sustainability and Circular Economy Management
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is 4,700 € per semester for students from non-EU/EEA countries. They have always to pay the full semester fee in advance and a registration fee of 1,000 €. No information found regarding the fee for applicants from EU/EEA countries.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
1 year job experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Applicants from India have to take into consideration that they will be required to have their documents verified by the Academic Evaluation Centre New Delhi (APS-India) before applying for a visa.
For more information please check theCourse Website