Sustainability & Transformation Management
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is 880 € monthly for EU students and 870 € per month for non-EU students.
You must have gained 90 credit points in the fields of management, business, or economics. If you have fewer than 90 credit points in these fields, you must pass an admissions test.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
If you haven’t completed your bachelor’s degree yet, you can start your master’s program and finish your bachelor’s program at the same time, provided you have attained at least 80 percent of the credit points by the time of enrollment. In addition, bachelor’s students at Hochschule Fresenius will only pay the monthly master’s tuition fees when starting the master’s program.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website