Sustainability Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- A payment of 27,700 € is required for the entire two-year program. A non-refundable down-payment of 2,000 € is due four weeks after admission.
Bachelor's degree preferably in business, management, or entrepreneurship; or a degree in economics with minors in business, management, entrepreneurship, sustainability, and/or innovation.
Students from a non-business/economics background are required to participate in a preparatory course prior to the start of the program. This course will include the topics of accounting, marketing, finance, economics, and controlling.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Work experience not required (if given, a maximum of 2 years is recommended).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application fees are set at 130 €. Registration fees are non-refundable.
To apply for the MSc in Sustainability Entrepreneurship and Innovation program, you have to submit the following documents:
- Letter of motivation (half page).
- Photocopy of passport or identity card.
- Your resume (curriculum vitae).
- Transcripts of records of all years of higher education (certified copies) and current weighted average mark and/or expected final grade.
- Bachelor degree - if you hold it already - original or certified copy.
- Completed essay questions to be submitted to the Recruitment and Admissions Manager.
- The score on a standardized English language test, dated no later than 2 years ago.
- GMAT score. In this case, applicants will be exempt from the online logic test.
For more information please check theCourse Website