Sustainability in Fashion and Creativе Industriеs
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- no admission restriction, but ability assessment (interview)
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- 795 € per month for EU students (865 € for non-EU students), and 595 € for the admission fее.
Your dream education at the AMD Akademie Mode & Design
Five Reasons to choose this Master's Program
Special Program Features
Be Part of a Time-Honored Tradition
Step into a world of academic prestige at Hochschule Fresenius, with its origins traced back to 1848. As one of Germany's oldest institutions of higher learning, you're not just earning a degree, you're becoming part of a rich, enduring legacy that has shaped minds for centuries.
The application requirements for the study program in “Sustainability in Fashion and Creativе Industriеs” are:
Previous degree (or equivalent) in:
- (no restrictions mentioned).
Minimum ECTS required:
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection