Sustainability in Fashion and Creative Industries
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- 775 € per month and 595 € for the admission fee.
Five Reasons to choose this Master's Program
The application requirements for the study program in “Sustainability in Fashion and Creative Industries” are:
Previous degree (or equivalent) in:
- (no restrictions mentioned).
Minimum ECTS required:
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
Get further information with one click!
Click the button below to request more detailed information about this program.
For more information please check theCourse Website