Sustainability Science: Resources, Material Flows and Chеmistrу
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Non-EU applicants must apply via Uni-Assist.
- Study mode:
- On campus
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via uni-assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
You will need the following documents for your application:
- Fully completed online application via myCampus or uni-assist.
- Bachelor's degree certificate (or equivalent).
- Transcript of Records.
- Module descriptions.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Current certificate of study or exmatriculation showing the degree program studied so far and the number of semesters.
In addition, you will need the following documents for the listed cases:
- If the bachelor's degree has not yet been completed: Document: Proof of 81% of the credit points still to be achieved according to ECTS Overview of the modules still to be completеd.
For more information please check theCourse Website