Sustainability, Society and the Environment
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Attachments you are going to be asked for are:
- Scan of passport.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- University degree certificate (bachelor's degree).
- Official transcript of records listing all classes.
- Curriculum vitae - max. 1 page.
- Proofs of special achievements and qualifications mentioned in the entrance test (aspects 3-7; see above) (i.e. voluntary work, work experience, scholarships, etc).
- Applicants from China, Vietnam, and Mongolia only: APS Certificate.
Important note: For documents in languages other than English or German you need to provide officially certified translations.
All provided documents must be of high-quality and in the correct order (e.g., transcript of records). All incomplete applications and un-readable copies of certificates will be rejected.
For more information please check theCourse Website