Sustainable Bioprocess Technology
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in natural science or engineering (including business administration and engineering). The choice of modules in the first semester is based on the focus of the bachelor's degree taken.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
HFU offers graduates of university degree programs and/or international graduates with 180 ECTS points, additional transition courses which compensate in particular, for the practical experience or language proficiency which students often lack.
Practical professional experience (e.g. gained from a work placement integrated into a course of study or an internship semester) is a prerequisite for admission.
An above average first professionally qualifying degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents must be enclosed with the application form:
- A certified copy of the applicant’s university entrance qualification along with a certified translation into German or English if the original was issued in any language other than German or English.
- A certified copy of the applicant’s first professionally qualifying degree along with a certified translation into German or English if the original was issued in any language other than German or English.
- A certified copy of a list of courses taken (grade report, transcript of records, etc). The list of courses taken is issued by the university attended by the applicant and itemizes all courses taken during the degree course with the grades obtained. A certified translation into German or English must be enclosed if the original was issued in any language other than German or English.
- Details of personal background in English or German.
- Letter of motivation in English or German. The letter of motivation should explain the applicant’s interest in the master’s program in Sustainable Bioprocess Technology, the applicant’s personal suitability for the course and the input the applicant aims to make towards successful completion of the master’s program. It should be at least one and no more than two typed A4 pages in length.
- Copies of other relevant documents, if available, such as employment references confirming the applicant’s particular suitability for the master’s program.
- Foreign and stateless applicants who have a foreign university entrance qualification must, in addition, provide certified evidence of German language proficiency (see language requirements).
- A document providing evidence of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website