Sustainable Chemistry Management
- Start Dates
- Summer Semester: Mar-14
- Summer semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fee is 14,850 € plus the current term contribution of 210 € per term
Bachelor's degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.). The program is for international professionals from all sectors and academic backgrounds who desire to incorporate unique expertise in sustainable chemistry into management and decision making processes.
Including credit points from previous degrees, a final score of 300 CP is required to obtain the MBA. In case of a CP delta, options for crediting work experience and/or obtaining extracurricular credits are available.
One year of professional experience is required for applicants holding a master’s degree and two years for those holding a bachelor’s degree.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in Mar-14)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please submit your online application with the following application documents by the deadline:
- Curriculum vitae in tabular form.
- Certified university degree certificate.
- Proof of English (see language requirements).
- Proof of professional experience.
For more information please check theCourse Website