Sustainable Energy-Resources-Storage (ERS)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the Applied Geosciences course or a course with essentially the same content at a university, technical college or professional academy or dual university or at a foreign university.
Standard minimum period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Necessary imparted minimum knowledge and minimum performance in the following areas:
- Geosciences: Achievements worth at least 60 credit points.
- Chemistry: Achievements worth at least 10 credit points.
- Mathematics or physics: achievements totaling at least 15 ECTS.
- At least another 20 credit points from other mathematical, natural science or geoscientific subjects.
An above-average bachelor's degree. The above-average performance is measured by the average final grade of bachelor students in Applied Geosciences at KIT in the last three years.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: No section under 5.5.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website