University of Kassel
Sustainable International Agriculture
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the agricultural science course or in a subject-related field.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Provisional access is granted to anyone who has not yet completed a course of study at the time of application, but who has acquired at least 150 credits in a relevant bachelor's degree program or an equivalent degree program.
The prerequisite for the subject-specific relevance of the preliminary study is proof of achievements in agricultural science in the amount of at least 60 credit points, whereby these must have been achieved in one or more of the following areas: plant sciences, animal sciences, resource management, natural sciences or economic and social sciences.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents must be enclosed with the application for admission, which must be uploaded to the university server using the online portal:
- The applicant's diploma in certified German or English translation, if the originals are not in English or German; if a certificate of completion is not yet available, a certificate of achievement, credits, and average grade must be submitted.
- A tabular curriculum vitae in English with a meaningful description of the educational path.
- Proof of sufficient knowledge of the English language if the applicant's mother tongue is not English (see language requirements).
- A statement as to whether the applicant has successfully, unsuccessfully, or not yet completed a closely related master's degree.
- A written description showing the motivation of the applicant for the inclusion of this course and his or her study goals.
- If applicable, the specification of up to two university lecturers who should be requested by the university to send a letter of recommendation that provides information about the applicant's academic qualifications.
- Where applicable, further documents proving special study-related knowledge or subject-related achievements.
Applications that are not received in full, in due form, or on time are excluded from the further procedure. The submitted documents remain with the university.
If a student makes it believable that he or she is at a disadvantage compared to other applicants due to disability due to the selection process, a suitable disadvantage compensation must be granted by the selection committee upon request.
For more information please check theCourse Website