Sustainable Management and Operations Program (SuMO)
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: March
- Summer semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Blended learning
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fee is 22,400 €. For fully completed applications received by August15th, you will be granted a 25% first-mover discount on your total amount of tuition fees. For fully completed applications received by November 15th, you will be granted a 10% early-bird discount on your total amount of tuition fees. For fully completed applications received by February 3rd, you will be granted a 20% KLU Alumni discount on your total amount of tuition fees.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in management/economics or engineering/information systems.
Required ECTS credits: 240.
Application with 180 or 210 ECTS credits is also possible.
If the applicant does not hold a first academic degree, admission may be made subject to the condition that the applicant takes an entrance examination (a passing grade on the GMAT).
Minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Entry interview with academic director.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C.
Specification: At least 180 points.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 50 for non-EU/EEA applicants
Please download the following documents that are necessary for your application process as soon as you apply via the online application platform:
- Confirmation of work experience.
- Employer´s statement.
Please note: Your application will be considered, once you submit your final application and documents via the application platform.
For more information please check theCourse Website