Sustainable Management - Water and Energy
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
A total of:
- At least 19 CP from the area of scientific basics: mathematics, statistics, chemistry, physics, ecology, computer science.
- At least 20 CP from the area of engineering and hydraulic engineering basics: mechanics, hydromechanics, hydraulic engineering/river engineering, heat engineering.
- At least 20 CP subject-specific basics from the areas: process engineering, energy technology, water management, energy raw materials, law and business management, climatology and hydrology, environmental management, energy management, urban water management, surveying customer.
GRE Test: international applicants from non-EU/EEA countries additionally need to provide the evidence of a Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With at least a grade of B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website