Sustainable Systems Engineering
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or Natural Sciences or Environmental Sciences.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years (Asia and MENA regions: usually four years).
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The applicant must provide evidence that she/he has gained at least 120 ECTS points during the course of her/his first degree, through academic achievements in the three fields of:
- Mathematics and Computer Science,
- Chemistry and Physics, as well as
- Engineering Sciences.
And has gained at least 30 ECTS points in each of these fields. The Selection Committee makes decisions on the recognition of achievements which are comparable with those indicated above.
An average final grade of no less than 2.5.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Undergraduate transcript of records showing all courses taken, all credits and grades obtained and the final/current overall average grade.
- Undergraduate diploma (bachelor’s degree or equivalent), if already available.
- Certified translations of undergraduate transcript of records and, if applicable, undergraduate diploma, if these documents are not in German or English.
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- A valid APS certificate (only for applicants who have studied in China, Mongolia and Vietnam).
- Information about the grading and credit system at the respective university.
For more information please check theCourse Website