Sustainable Systems Engineering
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or science with a total of 180 ECTS and three years of duration at least (Asia and MENA regions: usually four years are needed).
- 120 ECTS of your Bachelor's must be engineering and natural science-related subjects (such as mathematics, physics, chemistry, computer science, electronics, etc.). This precondition is usually fulfilled by electrical and mechanical engineers, but can also be fulfilled by graduates of similar programmes such as environmental engineering, process (chemical) engineering, materials science and energy engineering.
- The admission committee will decide about the suitability of your previous degree (i.e., whether or not it has prepared you well) for the SSE Master's programme.
Outstanding performance is required (final CGPA >80% or 3.5/4 or 2.5 [Germany]). The 'cut-off grade' of the MSc SSE is 2.5 on a German scale, which means you cannot be admitted if your grade is lower than this.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Listening/Reading: 785; Speaking: 160; Writing: 150.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website