TAM - TransAtlantic Masters
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- TransAtlantic Master charges tuition fees. Students will be billed 5,000 $ (around 4,726 €) per semester. Tuition fees are payable to the University of North Carolina. Financial Aid is available.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) preferably in a relevant subject area (e.g. Political Sciences, History, International Relations, European Studies, American Studies, Economics, or modern languages).
GRE General Test scores are required for all applicants, except applicants who have been educated outside the US for both high school (e.g. German Abitur) and college or applicants who have studied UNC-CH EURO majors.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With a minimum of 50 in each section.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Necessary application documents:
- TAM Program Application.
- TAM Language evaluation(s).
- Statement of Purpose.
- Writing Sample.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Official transcripts of all university/college-level coursework (transcript of records).
- GRE test scores.
- English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Curriculum vitae.
- Financial Certificate (only applies to non-residents of the US and must be submitted only after being offered admission).
For more information please check theCourse Website