- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Apply before January 31st (non-EU applicants) or before April 15th (EU applicants) to benefit from the 10% early bird discount.
Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics). Candidates need a minimum of 23 credit points in the fields of mathematics and natural sciences (e.g. higher mathematics, statistics or quantitative methods) as well as 27 credit points in engineering (e.g. mechanics, physics or building physics).
Applicants need to have at least 12 months of relevant professional work experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website