Hamburg University of Technology
Technology Management - Double Master's Program
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee for the master program with 90 ECTS is 23,500 €.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, natural science, information or computer science.
Initial professional experience is a plus but not a requirement for admission.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Here's a list of all the documents you will need for your application.
- Curriculum vitae: a one- to two-page summary of your academic and professional career is required. A standardized format is not needed but you should make sure that your CV includes your qualifications, special achievements as well as your foreign language and programming skills.
- Study certificates and transcripts (for applicants from China, Mongolia, and Vietnam plus APS upon enrollment): bachelor's degree certificate or equivalent, including your aggregate mark or grade point average. If your final degree certificate is not yet available, you need to submit an official provisional degree certificate or an official letter of your registrar, dean, or academic supervisor, listing the remaining subjects and, if possible, the prospective grades as well as the prospective final grade average.
Also, a complete university transcript of record (semester mark sheets), listing your subjects and grades, as well as an official explanation of your university grading system issued by your registrar, dean, or academic supervisor, indicating at least the maximum passing grade, the minimum passing grade and the minimum passing grade for graduation. If the complete grading system is explained on your transcript of record, a separate explanation is not required.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Statement of purpose: the statement of purpose (max. two pages) should include your reasons for undertaking graduate work in the chosen field of engineering at TUHH, your motivation to pursue the additional technology management program at the NIT, and your future career plans. If you want to apply for one of the industrial scholarships, please specify in your statement of purpose which scholarship you want to be considered for and give reasons why you are interested in the specific sponsoring company. Please only choose one company (if your academic profile matches more than one scholarship program, the NIT Admissions Team may ask you to submit an additional Statement of Purpose at a later time).
- Proof of work experience (if applicable): if you have already obtained 24 months of relevant professional experience after obtaining your bachelor's degree (and before starting the Technology Management program) you will graduate from the Technology Management program with an MBA (Master of Business Administration). Professional experience is considered relevant if it has been obtained in the field of your undergraduate studies or the field of Technology Management and if it is confirmed by your employer(s). If this is not the case, you will graduate with a Master of Arts in Technology Management. Please provide a letter from your employer(s) confirming the entry date, leaving date, the weekly.
- For non-German native speakers applying for the Double Degree program with a German MSc program at TUHH: Proof of German language proficiency (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website