Hamburg University of Technology
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is as follows: for the master program with 90 ECTS: 23,500 €, and for the master program with 120 ECTS: 32,250 €.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or higher in engineering, technology, IT, natural sciences, or a business-related field.
Professional experience is a plus, but it is not a requirement for admission.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please submit all documents via firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Application form.
- CV: a one- to two-page summary of your academic and professional career is required. A standardized format is not needed but you should make sure that your CV includes your qualifications, special achievements as well as your foreign language and programming skills.
- Bachelor's degree certificate: or equivalent, including your aggregate mark or grade point average. If your final degree certificate is not yet available, you need to submit an official provisional degree certificate or an official letter of your registrar, dean, or academic supervisor, listing the remaining subjects and, if possible, the prospective grades as well as the prospective final grade average.
- Transcript of records: complete university transcript of records (semester mark sheets), listing your subjects and grades (for applicants from China, Mongolia, and Vietnam plus APS upon enrollment).
- An official explanation of the university grading system: issued by your registrar, dean, or academic supervisor, indicating at least the maximum passing grade and the minimum passing grade for graduation. If the complete grading system is explained on your transcript of record a separate explanation is not required.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Statement of purpose: the statement of purpose (max. two pages) should include your reasons to pursue the Technology Management program at the NIT and your future career plans.
- If applicable, proof of work experience: if you have already obtained 24 months of relevant professional experience after obtaining your bachelor's degree (and before starting the Technology Management program) you will graduate from the Technology Management program with an MBA (Master of Business Administration). Professional experience is considered relevant if it has been obtained in the field of your undergraduate studies or the field of Technology Management and if it is confirmed by your employer(s). If this is not the case, you will graduate with a Master of Arts in Technology Management. Please provide a letter from your employer(s) confirming the entry date, leaving date, the weekly working hours (i.e. whether it was full-time employment), and your responsibilities.
For more information please check theCourse Website