Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) preferably in a relevant subject area (e.g. Political Sciences, History, International Relations, European Studies, American Studies, Economics, or modern languages).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: A minimum of 50 in each section.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Necessary application documents:
- TAM Program Application.
- TAM Language evaluation(s).
- Statement of Purpose.
- Writing Sample.
- Financial Certificate (only applies to non-residents of the US).
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Official transcripts of all university/ college-level coursework.
- GRE Exam Scores.
- English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Curriculum Vitae.
For more information please check theCourse Website