Transformation of Urban Landscapes
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in geography, spatial planning (‘Raumplanung’), landscape architecture or any familiar study program.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Your application comprises:
- Online application.
- Essay (3-5 pages) showing your personal interest in the study program.
- Transcript of records/bachelor diploma.
- Certified English language skills (see language requirements).
All students have to apply online by July 15th (deadline). By this date, the essay, bachelor diploma, and language certificate have to be handed in at RUB's admission office:
- Zulassungsstelle - Admission -
For more information please check theCourse Website