- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree with a strong focus on life sciences, chemistry, mathematics, physics, medicine, and/or psychology. Competences in the following subjects are mandatory: cell biology, molecular biology, and biochemistry. Competence and experience in laboratory and research practice as well as in physiology are strongly desired.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Application with at least 150 ECTS credits or – in the case of
programs not modularised within the meaning of the ECTS – academic achievements on a corresponding scale in the first degree required is possible.
Proof must be provided of competencies in the following core areas of biology: cell biology, molecular biology, and biochemistry. Proof of competencies in individual core areas must also be produced on the following scale:
- At least 10 ECTS credits in experimental research methods, and
- At least 3 ECTS credits in physiology.
An average of 2.4 or better on the German grading scale is necessary to be eligible for the program. Foreign grades can be converted to German grades using the "Bavarian formula".
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
The applicant will have to upload scans/photos (.pdf or .jpg) of the following documents:
- School leaving certificate (mandatory).
- BSc Diploma (if already available).
- BSc transcripts (mandatory), including the part in which grading is explained.
- If applicable, certificates/transcripts of any other academic degrees.
- Language certificate (see language requirements).
All documents shall have US letter/DinA4 format.
In case of technical questions regarding the application platform, which cannot be answered by reading the help text, please contact [email protected]
For more information please check theCourse Website