- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree with a strong focus on life sciences, chemistry, mathematics, physics, medicine and/or psychology. Competences in the following subjects are mandatory: cell biology, molecular biology, and biochemistry. Competences and experience in laboratory and research practice as well as in physiology are strongly desired.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The applicant will have to upload scans/photos (.pdf or .jpg) of the following documents:
- School leaving certificate (mandatory).
- BSc Diploma (if already available).
- BSc transcripts (mandatory), including the part in which grading is explained.
- If applicable, certificates/transcripts of any other academic degrees.
- Language certificate (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website