Transnational East Asian Studies
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in East Asian studies or a related field at the time of enrolment.
Minimum standard period of study: 4 years.
Required ECTS credits: 240.
Students with a 3-year BA degree (180 CP) can be enrolled on the condition that they successfully complete an additional 60 CP in courses based on an individual study plan. This may include a stay at an East Asian university if one was not already completed during the BA phase.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Application documents include:
- BA certificate.
- Transcript of records.
- Certification of language skills (if not provided with a transcript of records). More information, see language requirements.
- A comprehensive CV (in English).
- An English-language essay of 1500 words, outlining a research proposal for a prospective MA thesis following a research question relating to the MA’s programmatic focus.
For more information please check theCourse Website