Tropical and International Forestry
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Forestry or a related field (e.g. agriculture, biology, ecology, geography, life sciences, applied informatics).
Very good to good results.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Applicants who successfully submit the online form and fulfill the general requirements may be asked to send hard copy documents. After a preselection process, the university will reach out to those candidates who should send their certified hard copy documents. So, please don't send any hard copy documents before you are asked to.
If so, you would receive an e-mail explaining where to send the documents. Only complete applications with all hard copies will be considered:
- Curriculum vitae.
- Photo (passport size).
- Certified copies of qualifications (BSc diploma & transcript in English or German, if necessary, as official translation) including information about the local grading system.
- Certificate of proficiency in the English language (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website